Carpet is still the primary flooring choice for many. After all, it’s relatively inexpensive, comfortable, generally easier to install and replace than other floor coverings, and it offers more fashion options in colors and textures than any other floor covering option on the market. Carpet offers you more warmth, softness and is much quieter than any other floor covering.
Today’s carpet styles, colors, and textures also blend well with any home decor and with a variety of other flooring products. From traditional to country, from casual to formal, you can always find a carpet that will complement any interior setting and give you years of beauty and performance.
- Adds warmth and is soft under foot and easier on children’s knees.
- Much quieter than hard surface floors.
- Comes in a wide variety of colors, tones, and hues.
- Offers many styles and colors, allowing it to be the focus of the room, or the perfect foundation for your furniture and accessories.
- Carpet can hide many sub-floor irregularities that would not be permitted with hard surfaces floors.
- Carpet can go over a variety of substrates and on all grade levels, even concrete slabs in basements.
- Carpet is economical, and the installation costs are generally less than some of the hard surface products.